Astrology Readings and Your Soul’s Incarnation
*Your soul made a contract to learn lessons while here on earth.
*Your soul’s purpose can be realized using the tools of astrology for self knowledge and self actualization.
*Your soul decided which parents to be born to.
*Your soul’s purpose holds clues in the moon’s nodes and Pluto in astrology.
I am so lucky that I was born a clairsentient and claircognizant which means I get messages through feelings and I just “know something” when I’m studying and reading astrological charts.
My expertise is to work with you over time to guide your soul’s evolution using astrology as a tool.
⭐ 2018 Planetary Transits ⚡
Jupiter moved into Scorpio in late 2017 — a light shining in your dark psyche.
Saturn is leaving Sagittarius for Capricorn (Capricorn is ruled by Saturn) in December 2017
Solar Eclipse Feb 15, 2018 at 27 Aquarius.
Mercury’s retrogrades will be in FIRE signs. Aries in March/April, Leo in July/Aug, and Sagittarius and Scorpio in Nov/Dec.
Uranus will move to Taurus in May 15, 2018 but not before it travels back into Aries one last time.
Mars’ retrograde this year will be in Aquarius/Capricorn beginning June 26.
Solar Eclipse July 18 at 20 Cancer.
Solar Eclipse Aug 11 at 18 Leo
Venus’ retrograde this year will be in Scorpio/Libra in Oct/Nov.
Jupiter moves into Sagittarius November 2018
1. An acceptance of the fact that human beings incarnate in a succession of lifetimes.
2. An acceptance of the fact that the birthchart reflects the evolutionary condition of the soul at the moment of incarnation.
3. An acceptance of the fact that the birthchart reflects the evolutionary intentions of the soul for the present life.
4. An acceptance of the fact that the circumstances of the present life, both materially and psychologically, do not arise randomly, but rather reflect the evolutionary intentions and necessities of the soul.
5. An acceptance of the fact that human beings interact creatively and unpredictably with their birthcharts; that all astrological symbols are multi-dimensional and are modulated into material and psychic expression by the consciousness of the individual.
6. An acceptance of the fact that human beings are responsible for the realities they experience, both internally and externally.
7. A respectful intention to accept and support a person seeking astrological help, no matter the evolutionary state in which such an individual finds himself or herself.
Evolutionary Astrology Definition and Manifesto written by Steven Forrest and Jeffrey Wolf Green, Copyright 2000.
Celebrate the First Known Woman Astronomer/Astrologer, Hypatia
According to Wikipedia, “Hypatia (born c. 350–370; died 415 AD) often called Hypatia of Alexandria, was a Greek mathematician, astronomer, inventor, and philosopher in Egypt, then a part of the Eastern Roman Empire. She was the head of the Neoplatonic school at Alexandria, where she taught philosophy and astronomy.”