Evolutionary Astrology Soul Contracts
*Your soul made a contract to learn lessons while here on earth and evolve.
*Your soul’s purpose can be realized using the tool of astrology for self knowledge and self actualization.
*Your soul decided which parents to be born to.
*Your soul’s purpose, your past lives’ karma, and your ancestral karma can be interpreted through the moon’s nodes and Pluto.
What is Evolutionary Astrology?
Evolutionary Astrology embraces paradigms and methodologies which specifically measure the growth of the soul from life to life. These methods invariably focus on the planet Pluto and its relationship to the Moon’s nodal axis. While it is composed of a set of specific formal methodologies, evolutionary astrology is ultimately characterized less by a technical approach than by a set of philosophical principles defined by natural law. Different evolutionary astrologers may use somewhat different interpretive methods, but they can always be recognized by a devotion to the following core perceptions:
1. An acceptance of the fact that human beings incarnate in a succession of lifetimes.
2. An acceptance of the fact that the birth chart reflects the evolutionary condition of the soul at the moment of incarnation.
3. An acceptance of the fact that the birth chart reflects the evolutionary intentions of the soul for the present life.
4. An acceptance of the fact that the circumstances of the present life, both materially and psychologically, do not arise randomly, but rather reflect the evolutionary intentions and necessities of the soul.
5. An acceptance of the fact that human beings interact creatively and unpredictably with their birth charts; that all astrological symbols are multi-dimensional and are modulated into material and psychic expression by the consciousness of the individual.
6. An acceptance of the fact that human beings are responsible for the realities they experience, both internally and externally.
7. A respectful intention to accept and support a person seeking astrological help, no matter the evolutionary state in which such an individual finds himself or herself.
Evolutionary Astrology Definition and Manifesto written by Steven Forrest and Jeffrey Wolf Green, Copyright 2000.
Celebrate the First Known Woman Astronomer and Astrologer, Hypatia
According to Wikipedia, “Hypatia (born c. 350–370; died 415 AD) often called Hypatia of Alexandria, was a Greek mathematician, astronomer, inventor, and philosopher in Egypt, then a part of the Eastern Roman Empire. She was the head of the Neoplatonic school at Alexandria, where she taught philosophy and astronomy.”